March 24, 2020
Response to COVID-19 situation
To our valued customers,
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day in Canada, the primary focus of Ricksycle remains on protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities we serve.
We are closely monitoring this evolving situation and are basing our actions and decisions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities. At this time, we have taken the following additional preventative measures to keep our facilities clean for you, our employees and the community at large:
- We are having our location cleaned more thoroughly on a daily basis and instructed our staff to take proper measures and to practice good hygiene by thoroughly washing hands and using sanitizer frequently.
- Any employees who feel ill or are experiencing any of the symptoms related to the virus are being asked to stay home.
- Any employees who have travelled outside the country in recent days have been asked to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
As our customers, we are asking the following of you:
- Please ensure follow the Public Health Agency of Canada website for the latest information COVID-19 and proper methods for hand-washing and processes for reducing the spread of the virus: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html.
- Avoid meeting face-to-face with us. We will be available via phone and text, please communicate via those alternate channels.
If you do need to stop by to pick up your orders or deliver an item for repair, below are the procedures we will be implementing:
- Please call ahead to ensure we are able to assist you. We will be limiting the amount of customers at our location at this time.
- Please do not enter the building, please call upon arrival so we can better serve you
- If you are doing business on our site, please remain in your vehicle wherever possible.
- If you feel ill, are experiencing any symptoms related to this virus or have travelled outside the country in recent days, please reschedule your visit.
As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring any changes to this assessment and will share any updates. We will continue to base our actions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities, always with the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities as our utmost priority.
Your team at Ricksycle